Re: [Phys-l] Oxygen supply for a firewalk

Jearl Walker is the 'master' of this feat (feet?)

after doing it a few times, he said, 'No sweat' so he didn't sweat and he got burned.

I think he did get a coal caught between a coupla toes once.

he wore sweat socks and plastic bags on his feet before some walks. (to increase the sweat factor)

50 meters seems an excessively long distance.