[Phys-l] About drinkable water resistivity

Hello:

I would appreciatte that you commented about an experiment we did
trying to show common water resistivity. We submerge both analog
multitester testing probes in a plastic recipient (5 litres) full with
water and we obtained a reading near 15000 ohms. The measure was
repeated with different low current densities.
We observe that inside tank limits, resistivity practically didn't vary
with distance among probes. What could be an acceptable model to explain
this ?. Can we make relations with measuring earth resistivity problem
?

My best regards.
Roberto

-