[Phys-l] Fw: Needs A book for Masters, 12th edition

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Rory Ian BUalan <>
To: Forum for Physics Educators <>
Sent: Tuesday, July 1, 2008 11:13:42
Subject: Re: Needs A book for Masters

I apologize for this informal and sort of out-of-the-line thing to do but I am getting desperate.

I am taking my masters now in physics and I badly need a book:

University Physics by Young and Freenman
12th Edition (by Peatson publishing)

If you happen to have a copy and don't need it anymore
please send it to

Ateneo de Davao High School
Acacia St., Matina,
Davao City