Re: [Phys-l] Poynting Vector

but - - - - -

The Poynting vector is non-zero only within the capacitor nicht whar?

But the space filling Vector Potential (A?) doesn't give a hoot about the charged capacitor (or does it??) (I'll wager it DOES)

Would Feynmann's solenoid rotate if there were no charge in the picture?

(GAD - Corson & Lorain was a LOOOOOOONG time ago)