From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
[mailto:phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of Rick Swanson
Sent: 10 June 2008 20:29
To: phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Subject: [Phys-l] Bristol, England contact request

I am looking for physics or astronomy colleagues to talk with when I visit
Bristol, England in July. I will be able to travel to places within
convenient driving distance of Bristol.

If you are interested or know someone who might be, please contact me
off-list at swansonr@sandhills.edu

I am interested in sharing information on introductory physics and astronomy
courses, distance learning, the use of technology in education, physics
education research, condensed-matter research, and astronomy research. I
have over 30 years of experience at various levels with these topics.

Cheers,

Rick Swanson

Richard E. Swanson, Ph.D.
Physics Professor
Sandhills Community College, Pinehurst, NC 28374
swansonr@sandhills.edu (910) 246-4951

E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records law and may be disclosed to third parties.