Re: [Phys-l] A physics lab with hypodermic needles

Really now, what's this w/ using sharp needles. Cut the end off w/ a
jewler's saw (Ailable at hobby shops.), then smooth the end w/ a stone. I
o this for refilling pens' ink cartridges, and one used to inject India
Ink into glass of water to show heating in a microw. oven did not mixing
contrary to a claim on PHYS-L.

bc kitchen physicist.

p.s. I'm just not reading carefully. I thought it was a Zahn cup expt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zahn_cup

or something to do w/ Poiseuille.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poiseuille's_law