Re: [Phys-l] images in eye

I hope that the red/green LED's have some sort of diffuser around/ over them.
The red and the green LED chips are not likely to produce the same intensity at the various spherical angles that people will be observing them.

I'm not doubting that the effect would still be seen with a well mixed red/green source - but I'd like to be reassured that this anisotropy is not important.