[Phys-l] New NSF funded online Math and Science library

Calling all science and math aficionados:

AMSER (Applied Math and Science Educational Repository) is a project at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. AMSER is a collection of free, online, educational resources and services built specifically for use by those in Community and Technical Colleges. Some of our resources include course curriculum and lectures, online animations, syllabi, learning objects and valuable websites that span all levels of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics education.

AMSER is a very easy-to-use (and did I mention FREE) website that is meant to be a valuable asset to the online math and science community.

The National Science Digital Library, as part of The National Science Foundation funds the AMSER portal in order to provide all their valuable tools and resources for free. As a non-profit research center our advertising budget is low, so we count on people like you to check AMSER out and let us know what we can do to make AMSER more valuable for you. We also hope that if you find AMSER to be a useful tool you will let others know through word of mouth.
Please check out our website for more information:

http://amser.org

We love feedback, so please let us know your thoughts!

Feel free to contact Chanda at chalderman@scout.wisc.edu or Emma at eschneider@scout.wisc.edu with comments, questions, or suggestions.