Re: [Phys-l] Pedagogy & development

I haven't bothered checking other search apps., but Google, evidently, is not the one Jack used.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=++brain+development+after+age +25&btnG=Search

[710k found] and

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=++brain+development+after+age+25+ ++%22john+clement%22&btnG=Search

[187 found]

bc w/ "s gets 28 and some are of a relative!

On 2008, May 13, , at 22:08, Jack Uretsky wrote:

I'm indebted to Professor Clement for his additions to the 8,000, 000 hits
previously cited, some of which may include previous postings to this
list, and some of which may include other John Cements.
Regards,
Jack

Hi all-
In order to add context to some of Professor Clement's
pronouncements on brain development in context, I entered
"brain development after age 25" (without the quotes)
into Google and got nearly 8,000,000 hits. The first one, which seems to
confirm my own understanding, might be helpful to other non- experts such
as myself:
www.dartmouth.edu/~news/releases/2006/02/06.html
Regards,
Jack