Re: [Phys-l] Physics job opening in Texas (2d response to Clement)

Yes - this is exactly what Scientology teaches us. We must clear all Engrams before we can become beings who can think freely.

Bob at PC

________________________________

From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu on behalf of John Clement
Sent: Mon 5/12/2008 11:59 PM
To: 'Forum for Physics Educators'
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] Physics job opening in Texas (2d response to Clement)

You can set off as much fireworks you wish, but if there are severe
preconceptions, or other mental blocks, the student may not be capable of
learning the material. This is where PER comes in. It uses techniques that
help students to overcome the mental blocks. Once these blocks have been
overcome the student can become interested in learning on their own.