[Phys-l] Drop out factory. Was: Re: Phys-l Digest, Vol 40, Issue 12

Jeff!

If I were the head of a college prep, I wouldn't want students selected by Newsweek. Since claimed a charter school, I presume it's subsidized by a local school district. If so, there would be no want of applicants.

Contra wise, I'd think a high drop out rate would indicate its high stds. and rigour.

bc thinks Johns Hopkins is "dumb".