Re: [Phys-l] Letters of recommendation

I, too, ask students to read the letter and tell me of "errors of English or
fact". I have had good luck with this correcting some misinformation and my
notoriously poor typing.

Only once have I refused a request, but I did so by saying " I will write a
letter but I will need to include these items.....". The request was
withdrawn.

Ken Fox

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 8:08 AM, Paul Lulai <plulai@stanthony.k12.mn.us>