Re: [Phys-l] Letters of recommendation

I have my h.s. students do the proofreading. Granted, the stakes are
different. They know what they are getting. I know if they have read
the subtleties

of the letter.

". I've toyed with the idea (but not followed through); with being

quite open about the letter of recommendation with the student. I.e.

let them see it and decide whether or not to mail it in. Such a method

should remove most possibility of lawsuits."

Paul Lulai . . . To wonder is to begin to understand

Physics Instructor

Science Olympiad Coach

US First Robotics Teacher

.: Medtronic - St Anthony RoboHuskie Team 2574:.

Saint Anthony Village Senior High School, ISD 282

3303 33rd Avenue N.E.

Saint Anthony Village, MN 55418

(w) 612-706-1144

(fax) 612-706-1140