Re: [Phys-l] Physics job opening in Texas for 2008-09

At 23:00 -0500 5/11/08, Paul Lulai wrote:

What are the three types of problems?
Who is the source of the quote?

I wish I could remember, if I ever knew. I saw the quote years ago, did not write it down at the time, and AFAIR the three types of problems weren't specified in the quote. I'm sure it was a comment made for effect, rather than some authoritative claim. But I think the point is clear, even if the quote is, in the end, apocryphal.

Hugh

Hugh Haskell
<mailto:haskell@ncssm.edu>
<mailto:hhaskell@mindspring.com>

(919) 467-7610

Hard work often pays off after time. But Laziness always pays off now.

February tagline on 2007 Demotivator's Calendar