Re: [Phys-l] Technical Question on Posting Procedure

I don't see the "reply" button that you are referencing. Are these posts being emailed to everyone? Because I only see them in the forum and don't see a reply button in the forum anywhere. The structure of this forum is very different from any forum I have been a part of so I'm still trying to get used to its mechanics.

This forum is a traditional mailing list. You send an e-mail to the posting address. Everyone subscribed to the list gets sent a copy. Repeat as needed. As long as you follow simple rules, the client-server mechanism handles the organization needed.

You said you are using a client called iCampus. I am unfamiliar with it. I don't know, but it may be what we in the industry refer to, when we are trying to be somewhat kind, as "broken." Consult your help pages or tech support as to how to use it on a traditional mailing list.

Stefan Jeglinski