Re: [Phys-l] Technical Question on Posting Procedure

I don't see the "reply" button that you are referencing. Are these posts being emailed to everyone? Because I only see them in the forum and don't see a reply button in the forum anywhere. The structure of this forum is very different from any forum I have been a part of so I'm still trying to get used to its mechanics.