Re: [Phys-l] Technical Question on Posting Procedure

Most mail apps. have a icon when selected or a pair (or triplet) of keys when pressed automatically does what you do manually. If you reply w/ the name of your app., one who uses it can give you advice.

bc thinks reading the complete header might also offer a clue.