Re: [Phys-l] The behavior of light

So, then, true or false. If the man traveling near the speed of light lived 100 years, and traveled at that speed for his entire existence, he would perceive to have lived 100 years (assuming dead people now have the ability to perceive). However the stationary observer would have long since passed, but also would have perceived to have lived 100 years.
Each of them lived out their full 100 years, both defining 100 years as the same amount of time and experiencing it as the same amount of time, but in actuality the stationary observer died first.

That only makes a sliver of sense to me...but it is what I think you're trying to say?