Date: Thu May 01 01:44:33 CDT 2008
From: "John Denker" <jsd@av8n.com>
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] light clock relativity experiment
To: "Forum for Physics Educators" <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>

On 04/30/2008 05:43 PM, I wrote:

The case where the light motion is transverse to the train motion
would require a little more work.

I did the rest of the work:
http://www.av8n.com/physics/light-clocks.htm#sec-transverse

This document is very new, and the discussion is still a bit terse.
Questions, comments, and suggestions are welcome.

Help celebrate the centennial of spacetime:

http://de.wikisource.org/wiki/Raum_und_Zeit_(Minkowski)