Re: [Phys-l] [tap-l] I am being pierced by dangerous magnetic fields

At 11:45 PM 4/30/2008, bc, you wrote:
..."the grape vine" reports a brain cancer cluster at SLAC.
When I questioned Stanley (Flaté, deceased late last year *), he said
he liked to think it was superior intelligence
...after receiving an injection of technium we acquired the gamma-
ray spectrum from his head

...which reminds me of Leigh's vivid testimony of being a walking emitter.
He is by all accounts, still alive n kicking.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!