Re: [Phys-l] refraction lab

BC,
Thanks for the resources. Odds are up that we will add a couple of days of 'make' optics next year.

It appears I need to BC / JD course in googleing. I've searched in the past, but my experience here is so limited that I couldn't determine the terms on which I needed to go 'negative Bolean'.

Thanks again.

Paul Lulai
Physics Teacher
US First Robotics Teacher
..:: Medtronic - St Anthony RoboHuskie 2574 ::..
Science Olympiad Coach
St. Anthony Village Senior High
Saint Anthony Village, MN
55418