Re: [Phys-l] refraction lab

At 09:09 PM 4/28/2008, Paul Lulai, you wrote:
/snip/ I've read (Dr. Falco of Arizona University) that one can make mirrors
by using two bars of metal and a paste btn the surfaces.
Continued rubbing will make one side concave, the other convex.
I don't know where to get the appropriate pastes.

Have a good one.

Paul Lulai

Amateur telescope makers use a range of grits of this kind, which
are sold by their suppliers.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!