From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu on behalf of Folkerts, Timothy J
Sent: Thu 4/24/2008 12:05 AM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] Show a fraudulent claim to students -WARNING

Sorry, Bob

I didn't mean to offend libertarians - or any other group for that matter. There were a couple places on the page that specifically mentioned "libertarian" (but I saw no mention of the group claiming ties to Jews, Catholics, Liberals or Buddhists.). So it was natural to associate the group with a *fringe* libertarian group.

The general philosophy of Libertarianism I have no problem with. Small government and individual liberty are worthy goals.

Tim F

P.S. I will happily admit I am fairly ignorant of white supremacist groups.
P.P.S Hopefully we can get back to physics discussions :-)