From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu on behalf of LaMontagne, Bob
Sent: Wed 4/23/2008 8:37 PM
To: Forum for Physics Educators; Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] Show a fraudulent claim to students -WARNING

People know so little about Libertarian philosophy that I tend to forgive ignorant statements such at that posted below. If you don't like something blame it on a group you don't know much about - like Catholics, Jews, Libertarians, etc.

For the politically uninitiated or naive, APFN is a white supremacist hate group. You can associate that with Liberals, Conservatives, Buddhists, ....... whomever you tend to dislike the most.

Bob at PC