From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu on behalf of Folkerts, Timothy J
Sent: Wed 4/23/2008 3:12 PM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] Show a fraudulent claim to students -WARNING

I don't know how I got the "Concentration Camp" page! I'm using Firefox
browser, but I doubt that matters.

The site is from a group called "American Patriot Friends Network"
(APFN). The links at the bottom of the page take you to a "contents"
page with stories like "Impeach George W. Bush and Dick Cheney" and
"PENTAGON & CIA PRACTICED 9-11-2001". Sounds like a fringe libertarian
group, so the fringe science is no surprise.

Tim F