[Phys-l] harmonics

In teaching about sound, I am looking for a list of instruments and all
the harmonics they produce. I know the harmonics determine the quality of
sound from a musical instrument. Does anyone have or know of a good
website/reference/table/book that shows all the instruments, which
harmonics are present, and their relative magnitude?