From: "Harris, Bryan" <HarrisB@fccps.org>
To: Forum for Physics Educators <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 4:27:05 AM
Subject: [Phys-l] Rubens Tube

This year I attempted to put together a Ruben's tube with a pvc pipe.
It worked ok, but I feel like it could be better since I couldn't find
any specifications on ideal hole size, hole spacing, tube diameter or
tube length. Has anyone made a particularly successful one that would
be willing to share their spec's with me?

Bryan C Harris
George Mason High School
Science Department Chair
SCA Co-Advisor