Re: [Phys-l] dealing with the media +- evolution

Cliff, no one is saying that they aren't after nuclear weapons. It
looks pretty much that way to me, too. I agree with your analysis.
But you are assigning far too much certainty to your conclusions.

I am done with this thread but could not disagree with you more. Hope we can still be friends.