Re: [Phys-l] dealing with the media +- evolution

I agree that this
probability is low, but it is not zero, or anywhere as near to zero
as you seem to believe. And since we are both speaking from a vast
storehouse of ignorance, it seems to me pointless to continue the
discussion.

Hugh

Not anywhere near zero? Don't see how a man aware of the facts could say such a thing. Vast storehouse of ignorance? I know enough to stand behind what I have said. I will not continue this discussion with you either but I certainly will with my students and I wish the media would do their job regarding the rest of the world.

Cliff