Re: [Phys-l] Climate change?

-----Original Message-----
From: LaMontagne, Bob
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] Climate change?

I have been trying to find a link to a recent paper by Dr. Terry Sloan
from Lancaster University that concludes that there is no link between
Solar output and "global warming". I am usually pretty good at googling
a source, but this one is evading me - I only get newspaper reports -
not the original source.

The article
Environmental Research Letters
Volume 3, Number 2, April-June 2008
"Testing the proposed causal link between cosmic rays and cloud cover"
T Sloan and A W Wolfendale
<http://www.iop.org/EJ/toc/1748-9326/3/2>

is at:
<http://www.iop.org/EJ/article/1748-9326/3/2/024001/erl8_2_024001.pdf>