Re: [Phys-l] "To put it simply, no Darwin, no Hitler, " said the group's late founder, D. James Kennedy.

From: Alfredo Louro <alfredo@phas.ucalgary.ca>
Isn't it the case that various religious groups consider themselves to
be "the chosen people"? Slippery slope, indeed.

"I know, I know. We are Your chosen people. But, once in a while, can't You choose someone else?"
--- Tevye, Fiddler on the Roof. Sholom Aleichem and Joseph Stein.

Marc "Zeke" Kossover
The Jewish Community High School of the Bay