[Phys-l] got yogurt?

I like yogurt. It's the only culture I get! :) (I live in
Jersey...)

Seriously, Yoplait has a "new" type of yogurt (4 oz containers) called
Whips! The last ingredient is nitrogen. I believe it is the only yogurt on
the market like this. It is light and fluffy -- unlike traditional
yogurts. And if you stir it, it loses this property and becomes more like
a viscous liquid/yogurt. Interesting! Tasty!

Maybe some fun applications in physics or chemistry?