Re: [Phys-l] Relativistic elevator

I'm sorry, I don't understand the subject line. Am I missing something?

A. Louro

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 11:19 AM, John Sullivan <johnsullivan73@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Hello,My name is John Sullivan and I am a graduate student at City College
of New York. I am currently working towards my masters degree in science
education and need to collect data from teachers at all levels of
instruction for my thesis. Please take a few minutes to answer the
questions within the attached survey. Your participation will remain
anonymous and your responses 100% confidential.Thank you for your
participation. Your feedback is important and much appreciated. If you have
any connection to any other teachers, regardless of what grade level they
teach (elementary, secondary, undergrad/graduate) please forward this email
on to them as well. The more data the better! Simply click on this link and
you will be directed to the survery!
http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB227LGGBPFWM Thanks Everybody,John