Re: [Phys-l] Misuse/abuse of science assignment...

I have not done this but think it is an idea with merit. Based on what the
previous respondents have said, I would search out articles that represent
the kinds of flawed science you are looking for, hand one to each student
and assign the task of discussing the kernels of truth and the abuse
represented therein.

Ken Fox