Re: [Phys-l] 3rd physicst in the House

Hi all-
Foster's Republican opponent was so bad that even the perrenially knee-jerk Republican Chicago Tribune endorsed him (Foster, that is). I'm told that Foster left Fermilab in a huff when the management would not accept his (Foster's, that is) views on the future direction of high energy physics in the US.
Regards,
Jack