Re: [Phys-l] innumeracy

Just shows I'm more numerate than literate! ;-)

Rick (approximately 2 billion seconds old).

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Sciamanda" <trebor@winbeam.com>
To: "Forum for Physics Educators" <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] innumeracy

Rick,
I enjoy your posts and agree with most of the content (most especially your
recognition of the travelling twins' SLOW clock). But in your criticism of
"innumeracy", you might correct a small blemish in your "literacy". I refer
to your "These numbers effect almost every field of study" That should be
*affect* instead of *effect*. : )

Bob Sciamanda