Re: [Phys-l] special ed/relativity

| I am tired of departmental meetings where we agree to
| sacrifice coverage for depth, and then at the next meeting a
| few members bully the group into including again most of the
| material dropped simply because the MCAT exam requires the
| material for the Biology students who take the course.

If its the course for Pre-Meds, which it must be because of the MCAT
statement, then it ideally shouldn't be the "liberal arts" course. So
something is wrong or the above is a different audience than the course
that Rick Tarara is referring to.

Something is very wrong if the pre-meds are lacking the mathematical
prerequisites.