Re: [Phys-l] special ed/relativity

| LOL So you college guys are experiencing the same thing we
| at the high
| school level have been complaining about for years. *Covering* more
| and more material for the sake of the high school proficiency
| test, which had some very wrongly worded questions to begin with.

LOL, we are.

Are state BOR are even making rumblings of developing final exam
questions for our intro courses, which several years ago got normalized
across the state, to a common catalog description and course numbering.
The result was that in terms of things like prerequisites, they went
with the lowest common denominator.

I suppose if 50 is the new 40 (something I'm holding on to), than
college is the new high school

:-)

We really are all in the same boat!

Joel