Re: [Phys-l] Grapher on macintosh

On Feb 22, 2008, at 6:55 PM, ludwik kowalski wrote:

I do not know why my file, attached to two messages, was not part of what I received. Is this because this file was extracted from Grapher or is it because I am having a problem with sending attachments. As a test let me attach a file that has nothing to do with Grapher. See below. I was showing that the curve plotted by Grapher was in very good agreement with the function posted by Steven. I suspect there was a typing error in his right side expression. The only place the x axis is intercepted is at the origin. The values of y increase monotonically for all values of x.

The attached rtf file should appear below this line

Howdy,

Or, maybe this list filters out attachments?

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs@wideopenwest.com)