Re: [Phys-l] Grapher on macintosh

It seems that attached files are automatically detached by our list. In a message sent to myself I was able to see both the test.rtf file and the reply.jpg file (extracted from Grapher). But these files were not showing in messages I posted on the list. We can now return to Steve's message. Was there a typing error in it (the right side of the equation) or not?

Ludwik Kowalski, a retired physisist
5 Horizon Road, apt.2702, Fort Lee, NJ, 07024, USA
Also an amateur journalist at http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/cf/