Re: [Phys-l] energy is well defined

Hi Bill-
Whoops! Too many messages.
My last referred to the question about water.
So you do have the word "energy" in your vocabulary. I insist that if you use a word you must have, implicitly at least, a definition: namely, an explanation of what you mean by the word. Otherwise you are just making comforting (or disturbing) sounds, like a mom to her newborn infant.
Regards,
Jack