Re: [Phys-l] Pearson, Ben is out of the office.

At 11:29 AM 2/16/2008, you wrote:
Hi all-
It looks to me like someone name Ben_Pearson is suffering from a
viral infection.
Regards,
Jack

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008, Ben_Pearson@vwr.com wrote:

> I will be out of the office starting 02/16/2008 and will not return until
> 02/25/2008.

Ben may have a cold, it's true. But he really REALLY shouldn't set a mail
message while hooked to mail lists. They can howl round horribly.
Looks as though we have the clockwork (or the alert moderators) to
save us from that at least....

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!