Re: [Phys-l] Pearson, Ben is out of the office.

My apologies. My lotus notes out of office message for some reason will
not exclude the tap-l or phys-l list serves even though the settings show
that they should be excluded. I have disabled this option so there will be
no auto response from this point forward. Again, I apologize for the
inconvenience.

Thanks.
- Ben

Ben Pearson