[Phys-l] Pearson, Ben is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 02/16/2008 and will not return until
02/25/2008.

I will be out of the office starting 2/15/2008, with limited access to
email and phone. I will respond upon my return on 2/25/2008. If you have
a Sargent-Welch or Cenco Physics emergency please contact Bart McGloin at
1-800-727-4368 Ext. 203285, BMcgloin@sargentwelch.com.

If you have a physics related question please contact Matt Benware at
1-800-727-4368 Ext. 203281, Mbenware@vwreducation.com.