Re: [Phys-l] Phys-L server outage

Mark O. Kimball wrote:
At about 17:30 yesterday evening (Tuesday) some network hardware
failed in the building which houses the Phys-L server.

Since the University network repair people have yet to restore full
service I have physically relocated the machine that hosts Phys-L to
another location and have restored service. I am truly sorry for any
inconvenience this may have caused any list members...
This list continues to exist because of people like you, Mark. I am probably not the only one to recognize this. Many thanks,

Ludwik Kowalski, a retired physicist
5 Horizon Road, apt. 2702, Fort Lee, NJ, 07024, USA
Also an amateur journalist at http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/cf/