Re: [Phys-l] Another alternative theory horror

Of course, I saw it at Friday at half Price Books for likely < $9 (remaindered). Passed it up. 1/2 Price is $80 miles away. By the time I return it may be gone.

bc did purchase (all new; remaindered) Trust Us We're Experts; Serendipity, Roberts; The Earth Moved, worms; and Great Feuds in Science, Hellman for a total of $24.

p.s. started w/ Newton vs. Leibniz; began w/ a little history of peer reviewed journals. So far I recommend.