Re: [Phys-l] COLD FUSION

Ludwik Kowalski wrote:
. . . But his recent paper about the publish-earlier results, submitted to Physical Review C, was rejected by the editor (without sending it to referees). The unfair discrimination of the CMNS field, by our scientific establishment, continues. This unscientific attitude is unfortunate. . . .
P.S.

1) What I forgot to mention was that no critical comment of any kind was made in the rejection letter. I suspect that the editor is not familiar with recent research in the CMNS field. Some people already know the truth; they do not want to be bothered by experimental facts. Sounds familiar? That explains my closing sentence; "This unscientific attitude is unfortunate."

2) Those who have questions about what was in Storms' lecture should write to him directly (his email address is above). I asked Ed if he would answer such questions. His reply was "I will answer questions provided they are reasonable." Here is your chance to interact directly with an enthusiastic CMNS researcher, and the author of a recent book about cold fusion.

Ludwik Kowalski, a retired physicist
5 Horizon Road, apt. 2702, Fort Lee, NJ, 07024, USA
Also an amateur journalist at http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/cf/