[Phys-l] COLD FUSION

1) Those interested in CF might enjoy a lecture of Ed Storms at

http://www.lenr-canr.org (the "new" link to his lecture appears).

It took me about one hour to watch this video in seven parts. Ed has been one of the leading CF researchers since the discovery of CF was announced in 1989. To learn about his background see:

http://newenergytimes.com/news/2008/NET26.htm#storms

2) I am working on unit 343. It will describe interesting CR-39 results of Richard Oriani. Richard discovered numerous tracks that originate and end inside the CR-39 chips. Such tracks could not possibly be due to external contamination with alpha radioactive material. But his recent paper to the publish-earlier results, submitted to Physical Review C, was rejected by the editor (without sending it to referees). The unfair discrimination of the CMNS field, by our scientific establishment, continues. This unscientific attitude is unfortunate.
Ludwik Kowalski, a retired physicist
5 Horizon Road, apt. 2702, Fort Lee, NJ, 07024, USA
Also an amateur journalist at http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/cf/