From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu on behalf of Steve Clark
Sent: Sat 2/9/2008 10:09 PM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] Another alternative theory horror

I think we could teach every aspect of high school biology in the
curriculum without mentioning evolution and have our students know the
same concepts as we do now with evolution (of course, with the
exception of evolution, itself). If that's true (it may not be), then
why is evolution a fundamental principle?