Re: [Phys-l] Another alternative theory horror

I'm not quoting any of the relevant responses on this thread (its long
enough!), which I have found very interesting . It was interesting to note
BC's response below. Perhaps that explains his very vocal anti-religious
bent in many of his statements. I wondered if there had been a very bad
experience with some religion in his background.
James Mackey
John!

Before posting I searched to check the other candidates views on
"Darwinism" and also the Pope. They all, except the minor
republicans, "have made their peace" w/ evolution. Which is better
than the population as a whole! A good thing!

Yes the the Book claims it's the mark of Cain and not UV protection.
That racism was instrumental in my mother's excommunication.

bc